Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nearly Satisfied

My portable home office keeps growing (and getting better) with this little addition:

a Wacom Intuos4 Medium Tablet

I was going to spring for the large tablet, but I figured that this one will be a little more easily transported AND as much as I'd love to say that I always sketch and design with my whole arm, the fact of the matter is that I don't make THAT many grand, sweeping movements while drawing and my wrist ends up being the prime motion location.

Anyway - still working on branding Kelle... just wishing this guy was already here so that it would be a LITTLE easier.

But– as we know, patience is a virtue and I shall be patient.

3 comments:

  1. You are famous! And – this miracle just arrived and I'm already LOVING IT!!

    Too bad I have to go to sleep so that I can do my DAY JOB tomorrow (in this instance, capital letters should read as "mock importance") instead of staying up all night listening to podcasts and designing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to buy one of those things even though I don't do any graphic design! They are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete