Sunday, November 28, 2010

What I've been working on...

Hello friends! I haven't been here for awhile and I was feeling a twinge guilty and a lot nostalgic!

So, I'm back! One week before I start my new job in marketing and five days until I see Kate Clements (soon to be Sloan!)!!!

I've been interviewing and getting ready for transition at work, but more importantly (and more AWESOMELY) I've been working on Kate's wedding collateral!

Here's a sneak peek at her colors, and I promise to post more of what I've been working on after approval from the bride.


We've been inspired by the talented Anna Bond and by WPA poster art, so look forward to the outcome!

Goodnight all!

- Posted on the go using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    PS - I totally forgot we had blogs. Awkward...

    lovelovelovelove

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve these colors!! Can I get married again??!! Have to tell you about our Vegas trip that started out HORRENDOUSLY but was good. The Horrendous part was actually pretty hilarious in hind sight :)

    Miss you!!! Love you!!!
    Smoooooch!!

    ReplyDelete